We are a group of brain injury, concussion, stroke and neurological pain survivors who know that being a survivor is not a matter of just surviving, but choosing how we now live. A survivor finds new hobbies, new passions and new outlets for creativity. At THERE IS MORE, we do more than discuss our life and meaning, we take action and encourage others to do the same.
There is More Meeting/ Tom Schuck
24 Maple Avenue
Bloomfield, CT 06002
Church Phone: 860-242-8996
Contact Tom: email@example.com
2nd and 4th Fridays at 11:00 am
lower level, in the rear of the white house next to the church.
We look forward to meeting you!
to Wintonbury Church
Tom’s Neuro Notes
- New Book by Tom Schuck January 9, 2020
- We Hold A Secret May 4, 2019
- Calling all VADers April 9, 2019
- Depression and Neurological Injuries April 4, 2019
- How Are You Feeling Today? April 4, 2019
- Brain Injury / Stroke and the Loss of Emotions September 8, 2018
- OH HOW PAINFUL! June 10, 2018
- Not Quite 50 First Dates… May 15, 2018
- Harsh Beauty … May 15, 2018
- The Annual Stroke Meeting at Hartford Hospital 2018 May 15, 2018